Production Manager (Engineering)
An exciting opportunity to take on your next challenge as Production Manager within this Engineering/Manufacturing environment.
As Production Manager your duties will include:
- Managing and assisting with the build and testing of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Ensuring that product is compliant and that test results are recorded, actioning any non-conformance
- Working to ISO9000 standards within test procedures and assembly
- Involvement in fault finding and failure analysis of electronic assemblies to component level
- Managing production schedules
- Liaising on the introduction of new products into manufacturing
The successful applicant must have:
- 3 years+ experience in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Fault finding of electronic assemblies to component level
- Lead free soldering knowledge
- Familiarity with ISO9000 requirements
This role offers the opportunity to join a well-established company
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, production and engineering, sales and marketing, technical and quality assurance, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, and Lean manufacturing.