Up to £40k per annum - DOE
An exciting opportunity has become available to join an innovative business based in Flintshire. They require and experienced HSE Manager to help provide strategic leadership for the production facility in regards to Health, Safety and Environment requirements. Working alongside the senior management team they will be expected to establish and maintain and strong continuous improvement program in the management of Health, Safety and Environment.
· Improve and uphold a structured, documented HSE management system that meets all legal legislation.
· Monitor and co-ordinate HSE activities on site to ensure compliance and best practice
· Plan, Monitor and Review HSE Management System and report accordingly
· Establish system to ensure on-going awareness of HSE legal requirements.
· Provide, organise and co-ordinate all in-house HSE training
· Promote HSE awareness at all levels of the business
· Improve HSE culture within the business
· Preparing HSE strategies and developing internal policy
· Carrying out risk assessments and driving down risks within the business
· Carrying out site inspections & audits ensuring that policies and procedures are implemented and followed
· Carrying out accident, incident and near miss reporting investigations.
· Strong leadership and management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Computer competency essential
· Good essential standard education required, minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths, English and Science
· NEBOSH General Certificate as a Minimum
· NEBOSH Environmental Certificate as Minimum
· CMIOSH desirable
· Experience within a FMCG food environment would be beneficial.
· Proven track record of achievement within similar role
If you are currently looking for a role and have the relevant experience please send your cv to email@example.com