NPD Technologist / Project Management
Job: NPD Technologist / Project Management
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Up to £30,000
My client is a manufacture of ambient products for the major UK Retailers. They are investing into their NPD and EPD Teams, and need a Technologist to help manage the projects. You will join a multi-site business with a range of delicious products.
- Primary aim is to manage projects to on time successful conclusion, and to meet profitability targets
- Key Management of critical paths for NPD projects. All new and improved products launched satisfactorily on time
- A primary day-to-day point of contact on general NPD both internally and with customers
- Ensures shelf life is evaluated & validated prior to final customer product approval
- To liaise with Technical, sign off customer artwork, QAS
- Degree qualified in Food Science or Food related degree
- Project Management experience within food manufacturing
- Experience with the UK Retailers
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
This is Monday – Friday role.
For more information, please call Amy at D R Newitt on 0161 833 0181 or email your updated CV to email@example.com