Our client, are a large food manufacturer with an excellent reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Debriefer to take on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic business and develop your career.
- Agency CPC card checks
- Booking off drivers & Timesheets
- Issuing keys to drivers
- Completing High DOA forms
- Entering debrief info into spreadsheet
- Generating KPI’s for Senior Team
- General administration duties as required
- An experienced Transport/Logistics candidate – exposure to debriefing
- Efficient administration skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- IT literate – MS Word/Excel/Office
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity for career progression within a very progressive company
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.
Apply for Transport Debriefer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly