We are looking to appoint a hands-on HR Manager to partner with the business and senior leadership team, to develop and deliver the manufacturing unit strategyMain responsibilities
- Develop the business unit/manufacturing unit people plan, aligned to Divisional and/or Group led HR strategy and initiatives, to ensure that the business is supported to achieve annual budgets
- Consult with the manufacturing unit leadership team to ensure the right development and succession planning is in place
- Work with functional leads, enabling line managers to drive accountability at the appropriate level and supports the managers to achieve this
- Provide a professional counsel and advisory service to all management levels on employee relations
- Support the site leadership team in selecting, developing and coaching the right people to manage and deliver the business objectives
- Ensure that the business has access to the right skills and competencies, plus a strong development pipeline to meet present and future needs
- Participate in or lead the development of business enhancing projects and manages the implementation for the Business Unit/Manufacturing Unit
- Consult and negotiate with trade unions on all substantive aspects of terms and conditions of employment
- CIPD membership and qualification or time served in HR at a senior level
- Proven experience in HR at a senior leadership level working with manufacturing teams (unionised UK only)
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Successful track record of driving and implementing change
- Experience working with a diverse workforce
- Experience of leading and developing a team
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.