QA Manager - Days
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager to join our team based in Bow, East London.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the maintenance of food safety, legality and quality for products manufactured in Manufacturing Unit against the QMS and customer codes of practice.The Quality Manager will lead the Quality Assurance team and factory level performance in generating, monitoring and trending key technical KPI data, work closely with associated departments to ensure targets are met and adverse trends are arrested.Main responsibilities
- To engage proactively with the Production Department to ensure that all finished products are manufactured to the specified customer quality standards.
- To assist in managing audits conducted by customers, statutory bodies, third party audit bodies or internal Greencore Group auditors.
- Generate and trend key technical KPI information and work closely with associated departments to ensure targets are met and adverse trends are arrested.
- To implement and monitor Listeria Strategy 'Top 10' factory level action plan working cross functionally to ensure delivery targets are met.
- To lead and support the 'Principle Based' audit programme through consistency of audit standards and efficacy of results measured through the QAS team.
- To continue to develop the capability of the QA team through the Technical Strategy 'Team Capability' HLI
- Internal Audit experience and certification
- Intermediate HACCP certification and experience
- Ability to work alone, and as part of a team, and organise own workload
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills
- Flexibility of working hours to cover the needs of the business
- Dynamic, motivated individual with a desire to drive improvements
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of 2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.