Maintenance Projects Manager
The Maintenance Projects Manager role will report into the Site Manager and the European Project Manager and provide an exclusive opportunity to work with a well established international brand.
Our client is an internationally recognised, leading food manufacturer with supplying a broad range of industry sectors.
The key responsibilities for the Maintenance Projects Manager is to take full responsibility for Capital Expenditure projects on site through liaising with Production and Technical teams to best implement CI initiatives.
Day to day activities include:
- Developing and maintaining a 5-year Capital Expenditure Plan
- Justifying capital improvements and other key projects
- Managing capital improvements to the site's processes and infrastructure, from initial scoping to final commissioning and post-project review
- Provide operational support to the site production and engineering departments, assisting in Management duties as required
The successful Maintenance Projects Manager will have experience working as a Engineer/Maintenance Manager within a food manufacturing facility and experience of managing capital expenditure projects as well as leading Continuous Improvement projects.
Also have a range of the following:
- Experience in managing large CAPEX project delivering on time and in budget
- An autonomous approach to work
- An ambitious and forward thinking approach
Competitive salary + package and great career prospects