SNR NPD Technologist
Our client are a leading Food Manufacturer developing delicious products for Retailers and Food Service Customers. Due to business expanding, they are seeking a SNR NPD Technologist to join their team.
- Development of new and existing products
- Account management of the Top UK Retailers
- To complete a critical path once the brief has been approved outlining exact milestone dates
- To work with customer development & technical departments to ensure that good relationships are built
- Present new developments to customers
- Create kitchen samples
- Drive continuous improvement by being attuned to ongoing developments with new raw materials and processes, competitor activity and market trends, in the associated categories & channels.
- Attend scheduled development meetings with the Technical, Production and Purchasing departments
- NPD professional with a degree in Food Science or related discipline
- Experience with chilled or frozen would be desirable but not essential
- Creative and confident in presenting new products
- Outgoing, passionate with a high degree of self-motivation
This is a Monday to Friday role based in West Yorkshire with a salary circa £25,000 - £30,000.
The role is commutable from:
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please send your most recent CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for SNR NPD Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly