Process Development Technologist
Calling all Process Technologists looking to join an exciting multi component chilled food manufacturing business within London! I am working alongside an exciting food business who supply into top tier retail and foodservice customers within a lucrative food category.
Due to their continued growth they are now looking to welcome a sparky, dedicated and ambitious Process Technologist to join their established Process team.
What this job entails -
- Manage and plan all factory trials, complete documentation relating to trial results, QAS and customer specifications.
- With your key eye for detail, present any implications and recommendations to the site Technical Manager to drive product and process improvements.
- Take active involvement in all packaging and artwork for new and existing product development.
- Assist the buying of raw materials alongside the procurement team.
- Working closely with the Technical and operations teams to plan effective handover of concept and EPD products alongside relative product data requirements.
About You -
- Ideally you will come from a food manufacturing background matched to a food related degree, however this educational qualification is not necessary if you have over two year experience.
- Strong organizational and planning skills are imperative to this role to meet launch deadlines.
- Personable, friendly and driven people are greeted with open arms due to the businesses' passion for a happy working culture.
Overall this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking business who are continuously growing allowing your career to grow with them.
Looking to push your food career to the next level?
Please don't hesitate to contact Lukas at The Sterling Choice now to be considered.
The Sterling Choice
Superior wisdom derived from experience
Apply for Process Development Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly