Be part of a well established engineering maintenance team at one of the southern regions best FMCG manufacturers.You will be maintaining machinery mechanically to ensure minimal disruption to the daily production.
The business I'm representing is a class leader in producing sauces, accompaniments and other notable food products. Having experienced recent expansion over the last 12 months, they are now journeying into new territories within the street food sector.
As a mechanical maintenance engineer your duties would include:
- Carry out general plant and equipment maintenance
- Ensure planned maintenance is carried out on machinery
- Carry out machine setting adjustments
- Ensure Health and Safety is observed and abided by at all times.
This would suit someone with:
Knowledge of relevant legislation with regard to building, plant and equipment.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Range of skills in a wide field of engineering an advantage.
Ability to solve problems effectively.
High level of initiative.
Good communication skills.
Ability to work within a team.
TIG welding an advantage but the opportunity to learn will be given
Turning also an advantage but not essential.
Experience of steam boilers and systems also an advantage.
Basic Salary £28K.