JOB TITLE: MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER
SHIFTS: 3 Crew Rotating
SALARY: £29,176 + 6% Shift Allowance = £35,011
CSM Bakery Solutions, with manufacturing and distribution facilities across Europe, is a global provider of a wide range of bakery products and ingredients for retail and foodservice markets as well as artisan and industrial bakeries. CSM’s mosaic of heritage bakery brands includes some of the industry’s most trusted names: Brill, Meister Marken, Westco, Multifoods and Waldkorn.
Through the dedicated efforts of more than 8,500 employees, CSM serves customers in 100+ countries, providing specialized ingredients and finished products. Customers include all the major multiples along with food service organizations, quick serve restaurants and the major well known coffee houses.
The CSM UK head office is in the Wirral with other production facilities throughout the UK. The total annual turnover for the UK business in excess of £200 million.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Maintain & Improve Factory efficiencies through systematic maintenance and improvements of Assets.
- To maximise production efficiencies by the effective inspection of production equipment and rapid resolution of problems to prevent unplanned production.
- Proactively support all initiatives to improve safety and quality throughout the Company. All duties carried out with first regard to personal environmental and product safety
- Effectively attend to plant breakdowns to maximise plant availability and safety
- Effectively communicate to plant management teams & shift to ensure efficient & well maintained operations
- Ensure Equipment & Site kept in good working. This includes equipment maintenance and any general site maintenance.
- Maintain good housekeeping and hygiene standards in all work areas to conform to good working practice and the requirements of a food manufacturing environment
- To train and motivate production teams to carry out machine inspections, lubrication and basic maintenance.
- Ensure that the Company meets all environmental obligations, and continuously seek opportunities to reduce cost and the impact on the environment.
- Proactively support all initiatives to improve safety and quality throughout the Company.
- To support production in any reasonable way as requested.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by Line Manager.
- To flexibly cover other engineering roles.
- Ensure compliance with all quality, hygiene, environmental and standards
- To carry out all above responsibilities and practices with the aim of producing food safely and to required internal / external specifications, within a HACCP framework.
- HNC/HND in an Electrical discipline
- Experience in Electrical & Mechanical maintenance ideally with 17th Edition qualification
- Fault finding skills, understanding of Electrical schematic
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly