Operations Manager - Night-Shift
Our client, are a leading food manufacturer with a strong reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Manager to take charge of the large site covering the entire Night-Shift Operation.
**Please note that this role covers a Tuesday – Saturday Night Shift pattern.
- Full site responsibility on nights, covering: Production, Logistics and Hygiene Teams
- Senior Manager level role with large scale responsibility
- Management of circa 250 staff over entire operation
- Demonstrate high level understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- Full operations and budgetary responsibility
- An experienced, professional and Senior candidate with a background in Production/Operations from the Food Manufacturing industry
- A capable and hands-on Manager who is confident with all aspects of the factory
- An excellent level of communication skills – capable on the shop floor and in The Boardroom
- Strong IT systems skills
- Lean and CI focussed approach to work
What’s on Offer?
- A very competitive salary
- The opportunity to join a business that is growing and can offer very good career prospects
This is an excellent opportunity. If you are interested please apply today or call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.
Apply for Operations Manager - Night-Shift
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly