Apprenticeships Business Development Lead
Our client is a private training provider, specialising in apprenticeships, tailor made for the food and beverage sector. Their professional staff are passionate about providing quality training and accredited by multiple awarding bodies. The student focussed approach utilises the latest cutting-edge technology, coupled with dedicated on-going support in a safe, friendly environment conducive to success.
- Responsible for overseeing the team of 40 assessors who manage a growing number of apprentices, currently in excess of 500
- Managing and maintaining current clients
- Developing new clients in the food and beverage manufacturing sector
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all required Internal Quality Assurance (QA) process and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with all Awarding Organizations requirements including QA and accreditation and External Verification (VA)
- Compliance with all partner College administrative and funding requirements
- Excellence in project management and planning
- Proven success in sales, both account management and business development
- You will have the ability to persuade and influence
- The best communication skills
- Passionate about the food and beverage industry
- Happy to travel throughout the UK meeting clients, assessors and students
- You will know what excellence looks like
Ref Code: FMW17526
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention Lisa Fox to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.