£30,000-£35,000 + car + benefits
Based at our depot in Warwickshire, your core objective will be to ensure that the company meets all obligations under relevant Food Safety legislation, delivers consistent quality to their customers and ensure that product and services fulfil their obligations on matters of food safety. To achieve this you will engage with senior stakeholders, work colleagues and suppliers to ensure that the business possesses robust internal and external quality management systems and processes.
- Implement and maintain quality systems, thus maintaining food safety standards and ensuring external audit requirements are met
- Site Technical KPIs in line with targets e.g. product micro, environmental micro
- Management of the QA Team members
- Train and maintain all training records for critical food safety and quality requirements.
- Review the complaint responses and challenge further as required
- To undertake internal audits as per the schedule. This will involve the review of SOP's, records, training etc.
- To be a key member of the crisis team and ensure systems are in place to maintain food safety
- Degree or equivalent in a food related subject
- Advanced knowledge of HFA, FSA and BRC standard, HACCP, Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene
- Food safety and HACCP qualification
- Experienced in supplier auditing
- Previous experience working in a food technical environment and ideally some supervisory or management experience.