Regional Quality Assurance Manager
Regional Quality Manager North
£attractive + car
Our client is a key player in the retail sector, with growth and innovation central to all they do. Built on a framework of a strong and well-respected brand, underpinned by great people and a network of stores nationwide, they have a history of successful expansion and a substantial market share, with a clear commercial focus ahead.
- Lead the QA team based at Northern/Southern depots
- Provide technical support
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at depot, distribution, storage and stores.
- Managing the safety and legality of products
- Working closely with the southerly based RQAM
- Another element of this role will be the communication of technical and company performance progress and issues.
- Experience in a quality/technical role
- Food Degree or equivalent.
- Food Hygiene Qualification
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Driving Licence