Providing technical support and assisting the analytical team.
- Interpret analytical data
- Carry out analysis of raw materials according to instructions and within time limits.
- Maintenance and daily monitoring of laboratory equipment.
- To work in a safe manner in accordance to departmental policies
- Keep neat and orderly records of results and other relevant information
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- IT Literate
- Good organisational skills
- Problem solving
- Experience working in a lab setting
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Zoe Phiri or email a CV to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.