£ 60-70,000 (depending on experience) + car allowance
A thriving business who are continuously growing are going through an exciting period and due to an in house promotion the business is currently seeking an experienced Production Manager! This company have a strong passionate team and is a leading manufacturer of a delicious products within the food industry.
This is an innovative yet technically oriented role, to support the whole site. You will be responsible for leading a continuous improvement culture by developing resource optimisation and initiating and manage change initiatives. You will also be expected to manage production plans and schedules, lead and develop our team by translating site strategy into department objectives. You will be highly motivated with a ‘Can Do’ attitude that will ensure your desire to succeed and grow within the company.
- Leading and developing operatives
- Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing experience
- Liaise with other departments such as Warehouse/Logistics/Dispatch etc
- Ensure Continuous Improvements by implementing projects to reduce waste/costs
- Conduct meetings with team members
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Presenting savings with business cases
- Implementing KPI’s and ensuring all KPI’s are met and monitored
Ref Code: FMW17580
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Hannah Turner to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 2759840.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.