Senior Operations Manager
Our client, a leading multi-site Food Manufacturer and are looking to appoint a Senior Operations Manager to join their site which is based in the East of England/East Midlands region. My clients factory is commutable from Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Northamptonshire areas.
Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will be the site lead for all Manufacturing related issues, whilst ensuring that the manufacturing team drives and completes the required customer orders. Responsibility for production staff which will include middle management and you will pro-actively manage to ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees in the operation. You will lead and drive standards of quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping within your area through Good Manufacturing Practice.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within the food manufacturing industry at Site, Factory, Operations or Manufacturing Manager level.
- You will have experience leading a large operational team within a fast moving, short shelf life food manufacturing business. Ideally you will worked with either ready to eat or ready to cook type products which will involve further or secondary processing. This can include products such as soups, ready meals, bakery, sandwiches etc.
- Your ability to train and develop the team below you is essential.
- You must have an understanding of implementing a C.I culture using LEAN tools such as 5's, Kanban etc.
Whats On Offer
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pm
- Salary up to £70k
- Plus benefits pacakge
If you would like to apply for this wonderful opportunity then please send me your most recent up to date CV to Giuseppe@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Giuseppe Leo on 0131 226 5060 or 07857348079.
Apply for Senior Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly