Global manufacturer are looking for someone to join their team to manage their H&S, environmental and quality matters on site.
Cash rich manufacturer are looking for a great SHEQ Manager to join their business. They are the market leader in their field generating success and profit through their diverse and high quality portfolio of products.
SHEQ Manager is required:
- Responsible for the implementation and managing of nationally agreed systems within the Plant ensuring legal compliance across the site.
- Introduce an attitude of continual improvement at the Plant across H&S, Environmental and Quality
- Maintaining complete and accurate Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality records to the Company standard.
- Coordinate all plant and cross audits, risk assessments.
- Collection of KPI information for month end reporting.
- Training and development of staff members, including toolbox talks.
- Undertake to investigate and report serious incidents to the relevant functional heads.
- Empowerment to intervene with any non-compliance.
- Liaise with local authorities for investigation and inspections.
- Keep local management teams up to date with local legislation.
- Coordinate with the Company Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Managers.
SHEQ Manager needs:
- Recognised formal training relating to Quality and HSE, e.g. NEBOSH
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 and 18001 requirements.
- Proven track record in the implementation of a QMS.
- Comprehensive understanding of inspection techniques.
- Experience of engineering drawings and associated engineering documentation.
- Excellent Communication and organisation skills
- Able to work of your own initiative
- Flexible attitude to work
- Pro-active team player with good inter-personal and motivational skills.
- Proven people management capability and skills.
- Hands on approach, leads from the front
£40k + 10% bonus