Maintenance Engineer Electrical / Electrician
Role: Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
Location: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits
Hours: 4 on 4 off
Do you have the Essential Ingredients?
- Make things happen with agility and pace
- Seek out and thrive on challenge
- The desire to lead in the food industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK's biggest and brightest food companies. It takes the four essential ingredients of entrepreneurial spirit, the motivation to thrive on challenge, the desire to lead the food industry and ability to work with agility and pace. These ingredients have seen the Company become a 23,000-strong team in just 20 years!
The Company are one of British business' most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 23,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - from pizza to pies, from poultry to puddings, from ready meals to ranges of soup.
At the heart of this, their UK Poultry division produces a third of all poultry eaten in the UK and represents more than half of the Company's business by sales. The division employs over 7,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
About the Role
Their production sites are the core to their business and not only do they keep their business running, but they feed the UK every day. Maintenance Engineers help to keep this key site running and work with some of their impressive equipment. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment.
- Work efficiently to ensure all electrical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
- Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry their preventative maintenance on equipment.
You will be an experienced Electrical Engineer/Electrician with a passion for improvement and development and will also:
- Be a fully qualified Electrician with 16th/17th Edition qualification or equivalent
- Have experience in a manufacturing / production / military environment
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with production
- Be IT literate
Hours: Shifts, 4 on 4 off
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to the following: Engineering Supervisor, Multi Skilled Engineer, Electrician, Electrical, Mechanical, Manager, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Drinks Manufacturer, Production, Hull, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Skegness, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Humberside, North Lincolnshire, East Yorkshire
Apply for Maintenance Engineer Electrical / Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly