Production Operatives Machine Operators
Production Operatives / Machine Operators, Boston, Lincolnshire, Food Manufacturing
Numerous vacancies for Skilled Operatives on various shift systems have arisen in a leading food manufacturing company, based in Boston, Lincolnshire. They are looking for team players who are motivated and able to work in a busy and challenging working environment, Mechanical knowledge and a Fork Lift Truck licence would be an advantage although onsite training will be given.
All employees are required to wear protective clothing to comply with Hygiene and BRC standards.
The roles they have available at this time are Machine Operators for:
- Wolf - multi head bagging machine
- LE360 - multi head bagging machine
- Bosch - multi head bagging machine
- Ovens - Baking experience
- Hand Adds - prong tech machine - lots of heavy lifting
- Check Point Charlie - FLT Essential
The site is a strictly no smoking site
- £7.64 basic pay. £10.16 Overtime rate
- £1.105 shift pay per hour for 4on 4 off roles rotating day and nights 7-7
- £0.79 shift pay per hour for 3 shift (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm Monday to Friday and 11pm to 7am Sunday night to Friday morning)
- £0.66 shift pay per hour for 2 shift
To Apply: Please press the "apply" button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Plant Operator Multiskilled Operator, Machine Operator, Warehouse Operative, Key Operative, Fork lift truck Driver, Mechanical Operator, Fitter, Setter, Multi Skilled Operators, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Grantham, Spalding, Newark on Trent, Lincoln, Sleaford, Kings Lynn, Lincolnshire