Quality Assurance Assistant
Quality Assurance Assistant, Cambridgeshire - £20K
I am currently recruiting a Quality Assurance Assistant for a very successful foods company, based in Cambridgeshire. To provide comprehensive and effective administration of the QA and Site operations of business.
As the Quality Assurance Assistant you will report to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, with key responsibilities:
• Identifying production codes arriving into the warehouse that require sampling.
• Undertaking the relevant QA testing on all products and compare the results to customer specifications and available Quality Attribute sheets.
• Undertaking the relevant warehousing conformance checks of the product including case weight, pallet weight, dimensions and stack pattern compliance.
• Using the product samples to compile packaging data required for the annual Valpak submission
• Using the product samples to compile packaging data required for the annual Valpak submission.
• Liaising with assessors and shipping/transport/warehousing providers for stock loss/damage recovery.
• Performing random warehousing audits to ensure the 3rd Party Operators are performing to their agreed activities and resource levels.
• Performing stocktake and PI activities as required.
To be considered for this position the candidate must have:
• Experience working within the Food and Drinks industry
• Computer literacy, with intermediate excel skills
• Previous experience with SAP
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• An ability to swiftly gain a thorough understanding of new and complex issues
• The ability to multi task and prioritise effectively to agreed deadlines
Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm or 8am to 4pm
Salary £18,500 - £20,000
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm
Apply for Quality Assurance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly