Health and Safety Manager
Role title: Health and Safety Manager (2430)
Location: East Midlands
AIM Recruitment have a new opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a global food manufacturer. You will not only be a Health and Safety Manager you will be someone who understands operational excellence and leadership, supporting the organisation by implementing policies and procedures in line with legislation but also driving cultural change. In addition, you will proactively support the prevention of accidents and injuries in the workplace.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and embedding strategy across the business.
- Improving working behaviours and awareness
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health Safety culture across the site
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
- NEBOSH Certificate in Health & Safety Management, or equivalent, as a minimum
- NEBOSH, IEMA or equivalent qualification in Environmental Management
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to challenge others constructively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire self and others
- Experience of designing and delivering training is advantageous
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage own workload
- Project management capability
- Show initiative to recognise emerging issues and proactively identify solutions
- Build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Open to change, with ability to engage others
- Full UK driving licence
Interested? Please contact Mair at AIM Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.