Technical Manager, West Midlands
This is a business you would be proud to have on your CV...
This is a business you would be proud to have on your CV. With global manufacturing sites and facilities spanning across more than 30 countries, this packaging business deliver innovative packaging solutions across food & beverage, pharmaceutical and medical markets to name a few.
Can you ensure that quality is promoted both internally and externally and that standards are maintained in the workplace?
Have you been responsible for the maintenance and compliance with Quality Management Systems within a packaging manufacturing environment (ISO9001, BRC, AIB and HACCP)?
Have you experience of dealing with technical issues on a face to face basis and implement technical measures in order to ensure customer requirements are met in full?
If you answer yes to the above, you MUST keep reading…
This is a key role where you will be part of the budget process. You will report and manage KPI's for Management review, support and/or lead process improvements and support CI programs on site and provide the effective management of innovation needs of the customer base, inclusive of "blue sky thinking", to drive quality performance to the next level which would implement best practice by participating in cross sector and customer/supplier led innovation forums
As the Quality & Technical Manager, you will:
- Have eight direct reports and an in-direct team including: laboratory technicians, food/product safety expert, technical specialist quality control and auditors
- Take full responsibility for the overall management of quality, technical & innovation requirements for this site
As with any new role, you will embark on an in-depth induction programme of the business covering all areas before going on to implement systems that facilitate productivity, improve and implement robust processes and guaranteed efficiency.
In order to turn this dream job into a reality, you must:
- Be experienced in a Quality Management position within a packaging manufacturing environment
- Be degree educated or hold an equivalent qualification in a scientific/ technology or related discipline
- Have the ability to inspire others by using your managerial skills to drive results
To take the next step in your career APPLY NOW!
Specific details surrounding the location and product range will be provided to candidates upon application.
REF. YEB894163 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778