Senior Process Technologist
Our client is a highly respected food processor who supplies a range of chilled products into the high end retailers.
- To work closely with Development, Technical team and Procurement teams to ensure technical integrity of products, improve margin, minimise new raw materials and suppliers and assess suitability of packaging etc.
- To support production projects/problems on margin improvements.
- To ensure new concepts/ideas are factory friendly/efficient.
- To liaise with the project engineer on packaging related projects.
- Lead the Process Project in Business, determining resource requirements.
- Support the NPD, Technical Development and purchasing through the launch process.
- The successful candidate will have a HDip, BSc or MSc in Food Science or related discipline.
- Experience in a customer facing technical/development or commercial role ideally with a strong track record of launching products.
- Previous experience working with major UK retailers would be preferable.
- A passion for Food.
- PC skills (MS Excel and MS Outlook).
- Experienced in supporting and leading direct reports.
What’s on offer?
- Starting salary of up to £31,500 depending on experience after interview.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Senior Process Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly