Quality Assurance Manager
D R Newitt is working in partnership with a food business to successfully recruit a Quality Assurance Manager. Their state of the art facility, in Kent, has undergone recent investment as strengthen their longstanding customer relationships with select UK major multiples.
Reporting into the Site General Manager and Managing Director you will be overseeing and managing a busy QA function from raw material receipt on site to final dis patch to retail customer and responsible for communication to customers and suppliers on all quality issues.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the QA team
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Check processes and final output
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal, due diligence and customer standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections (customer and third party)
The role will be working Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work and offers a starting salary up to £35,000 per annum (DOE).
To be considered for this role you have proven experience as a Quality Assurance Manager in the food industry and knowledge of compliance, due diligence requirements and audit process. Furthermore you must live within a commutable distance to my client’s site in Kent.
For a confidential discussion please forward an updated copy of your CV to JAlcock@drnewitt.com and call Josh on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Quality Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly