Pre-press Operator, West Yorkshire
Are you an experienced Pre-press Operator based in West Yorkshire? If so we are looking for you!
Leading the way in design and innovation, using state of the art technology, this international packaging business specialises in producing labels for blue chip clients in food, beverage, cosmetics and healthcare markets.
Based from their site in West Yorkshire, they are currently looking to recruit a Pre-press Operator to join their existing team. Your main responsibility will be to save press time, ensuring that printing presses are running to maximum efficiency. Providing support to conventional printing presses with all materials, equipment and components, you will ensure that downtime is kept to a minimum by engaging in a 'pit stop' changeover mentality.
Day to day duties will include:
- To assist in getting the press up and running in the quickest time
- Preparing for a job by ensuring that all materials and inks are out ready, all cutters are out and cleaned, screens are made/prepared and checked and that plates are mounted correctly and checked alongside the product number and pantone colour
- Ensure that colour standard/chromaline/sample is correct and in the job bag and that the PDF/colour standards are placed with the mounted plates
- To strip the plates off the cylinder, clean and file them away returning screens to the Pre-Press department along with used inks and varnishes
- Clean anilox rollers, refill cleaning bottles, place all work in progress in the correct area
If you have related experience within the packaging industry and are looking to take the next step in your career, apply today!
REF. AJA893961 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Pre-press Operator, West Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly