Logistics Manager - Multi-Site
Our client, are a large and well-known food manufacturer with an excellent reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Logistics Manager to take control of 2 large, U.K based sites.
Please note that this is a senior level role and only experienced and qualified candidates will be considered.
- Management of a large team of staff covering: Transport, Warehouse and Logistics departments
- Close working with designated Third Party Logistics (3PL) companies to ensure smooth flow of products through distribution
- Route planning of complex delivery schedules
- Management of a large financial budget (+£10m)
- Cross department relationships managed well – Commercial, Production, Supply Chain as well as Suppliers and Customers
- An experienced Logistics Manager – with food (ideally chilled) manufacturing experience
- CPC License Holder (National)
- Strong people-manager – confident and assertive
- Excellent relationship and rapport builder
- Experience in dealing with UK retailers would be a great advantage
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package – up to £50k + Car + Benefits
- The opportunity to progress within a very forward-thinking company
If you would like to be considered for this position please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.