Logistics Manager - Multi-Site
Our client, are a large and well-known food manufacturer with an excellent reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Logistics Manager to take control of 2 large, U.K based sites.
Please note that this is a senior level role and only experienced and qualified candidates will be considered.
- Management of a large team of staff covering: Transport, Warehouse and Logistics departments
- Close working with designated Third Party Logistics (3PL) companies to ensure smooth flow of products through distribution
- Route planning of complex delivery schedules
- Management of a large financial budget (+£10m)
- Cross department relationships managed well – Commercial, Production, Supply Chain as well as Suppliers and Customers
- An experienced Logistics Manager – with food (ideally chilled) manufacturing experience
- CPC License Holder (National)
- Strong people-manager – confident and assertive
- Excellent relationship and rapport builder
- Experience in dealing with UK retailers would be a great advantage
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package – up to £50k + Car + Benefits
- The opportunity to progress within a very forward-thinking company
If you would like to be considered for this position please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.
Apply for Logistics Manager - Multi-Site
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly