Are you an experienced Process Technologist within the food industry? Do you have aspirations to develop your career within an innovative business with an excellent product range? If so please read on for this exciting opportunity!
The business operate within the ambient products sector, with an NPD team 35 strong offering a great deal of innovation and creativity within their range of 300 products. They have a multimillion turnover business, dealing with the most prestige and demanding retailers. Due to expansion of the NPD team, the business are now looking for a Process Technologist to support their team.
This FMCG business is well-recognised brand and commercially robust, able to offer a great deal of opportunity. The business has a relaxed and friendly environment whilst maintaining high quality and a strong work ethic.
As Process Technologist you will have a diverse range of responsibilities, including delivering new NPD Projects for their category.
- Ensuring product concepts form the concept team are upscaled in the factory for delivery to the customer
- Working collaboratively with the packaging team to ensure packaging technology and innovation is an integral part of the development process
- Stage and Gate process is followed
- Keep up to date with key development trends and processes both in the UK and internationally related to their product range
- Factory trials
- You will have strong experience within a Process Technologist or similar role within the food industry, this can be from any food background including chilled, frozen, ambient
- You will have a great personality – down to earth, creative and enthusiastic, willing to get stuck in with the rest of the team and able to manage expectations within the factory
- Knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety standards
Apply now for immediate interviews, or call Rebecca Ward at The Advocate Group directly on 0161 6390080
Apply for Process Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly