Due to company growth, an established company based in Lancashire are looking for a Development Technologist to join their team. They are seeking a passionate foodie to join their development team and add value on many new projects for the site and business. This challenging position involves working in a fast-paced development environment.
Role: Development Technologist
Salary: c£25k - £30k
- Are you a truly passionate foodie, degree qualified in Food Science or a related subject?
- Do you have experience working as a development technologist in a food manufacturing environment?
- Are you a strong communicator with proven influencing skills?
- Are you full of drive, energy and enthusiasm and a willingness to learn?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on..
- Recipe development and formulation at benchtop level on a range of applications
- Generating trial reports
- Ensuring all microbiological, nutritional and organoleptic information is gathered through the trial process
- Creation of Nutritional and ingredient specifications for new and existing products
- Organisation and delivery of taste panels to the wider team for new product samples
- My client is certainly on the up, it is the perfect time to join this business
- Established in the early 90's they are a major player in the market
- They are capitalising on their existing success built on producing a vast variety of innovative products so this is an exciting time to join the business
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/3046 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 466140.