TECHNICAL CONTROLLER – FRESH PRODUCE
Technical Controller – Fresh Produce
A well-established distributor of fresh produce to retail channels is looking for an experienced Technical Controller to join their business. This is a pivotal position to ensure continued quality in their product range and will suit an individual from a fresh produce background with retailer facing exposure.
- Deputise for the Technical Director
- Lead customer visits
- Lead internal, customer and regulatory audits
- Document issue and control and competent in specification writing
- Manage a team of quality controllers
- Competent across a variety of customer systems/portals (in particular Morrisons)
- An individual with experience in dealing with major retailers
- A team player with strong inter-personal skills
- A well organised individual with a keen eye for detail
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a business that stands out from its competitors and has a business model truly focused around quality first and building long-term customer relationships. It will give you the chance to work in a fast paced and exciting environment. If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role, or contact me direct on 01132 05970 or by emailing at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested please feel free to share my contact details.
Apply for TECHNICAL CONTROLLER – FRESH PRODUCE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly