KPI's consist of; Safety, Quality & Consistency, Customer Service, Financial and People
- Develop the operations culture of team centred performance and flexible skill utilisation through a supportive, confident and action driven management team
- To develop and implement the sites change agenda with the Senior Team
- To manage the factory operations to enable products to be produced to specification within standard cost parameters (Both labour & Materials).
- Setting and cascading KPI targets for the operations / engineering teams and their communication
- Install SIC, DWOR and associated visible management
- Ensure that issues are identified, requisition, monitor and manage up stream material requirements
- Control costs in terms of staff hours, material usage, productivity, downtime, waste, rework etc.
- Achieve the necessary product quality levels right first time (as defined by standards)
- Strive for exceptional internal and external customer satisfaction in terms of on time delivery, 100% complete, every time (to include process to process service)
- Identify potential improvements in productivity, cost, quality, health & safety in designated areas
- Develop the skills of the management team and operational teams. Strive to multi skill the team for operational efficiency's.
- Control the human resource in terms of health & safety, staff welfare, discipline, attendance, communication briefings and identification of improvement projects.
- Undertake resource and holiday planning
- Organise, lead and control the day to day engineering activities within the factory and on site to ensure that all plant and machinery and installations are maintained and operating the specified standards and requirements at all times.
- To ensure all health and safety legislation requirements are implemented and maintained
- To maintain records of maintenance, insurance, test certificates, contracts and contractors visits.
- Support Lean Manufacturing roll out
- GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in Maths and English.
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in a Business related discipline
- IOSH Managing Safely
- CIEH level 4 Food Hygiene
- Lean or Continuous Improvement training (Green or Black Belt)
- Managing an operational engineering function
- Must have experience in managing a complex production environment
- To have held budget and KPI responsibility
- An in depth understanding of production principles, techniques best practice and their use
- An in depth understanding of supply chain drivers and principles in a manufacturing environment
- A track record of developing people and teams to improve performance
Please ask for further details due to confidentiality