Production Toppings Line Leader Tuesday to Saturday AM
Department: Wingates Production
Job Title: Toppings Line Leader
Immediate Superior: Toppings Team Leader
Working Term: Tuesday-Saturday 6:30am – 2:30pm
- Acting as a role model for all agreed people management practices, managing, guiding and coaching direct reports whilst demonstrating best practice at all times.
- Building effective relationships with Management teams across the plant
- Responsibility for streamlining and continually improving manufacturing processes.
- Advising and coaching Team Members.
- Initiate plans and processes which minimise manufacturing costs through effective utilisation of manpower, equipment and materials. Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout assigned departments for problem solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need. Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
- Improve manpower utilization within existing departments and processes.
- Manage spending against labour and material budgets in relation to changes in production volume.
- Continually improve safety record.
- The successful candidate will be an independent thinker with strong leadership skills. They will have the ability to plan and organise their work to meet deadlines and will be eager to learn.