Our client is a leading manufacturer of speciality ingredients, supplying various B2B, Foodservice and Retail accounts. From one of their key facilities in the UK, based in the East Yorkshire, they are looking to source an experienced Quality Manager in order to drive technical performance through the site whilst managing the environmental agenda.
- Management & Development of Quality Management & Quality Assurance Systems
- Able to conduct internal and supplier Audits
- HACCP Team Leader & System Development
- Keep up to date with Technical changes, changes in legislation, and food safety
- Able to manage multiple allergens on site and associated risks
- Management of Quality Assurance Team
- Experience working with Business Management Systems (STS, ISO9001, BRC)
- Detailed understanding of Environmental Management System ISO14001
- HACCP Level 3/4 & Food Safety Level 3/4
- Traceability & Quality system experience
- Man Management / Supervision experience including staff training and development
- Handling of multiple allergens and appropriate controls
- First hand and direct experience of working with multiple major retailers including complaints management and sound knowledge on retailer systems.
- Practical and hands-on experience in problem solving and troubleshooting
You will be a driven and passionate Technical Manager or QA Manager with experience working within a Food Manufacturing environment. The successful applicant will demonstrate through the selection process that they are not only technically capable, but someone with a good understanding of the whole production process and associated systems, logical and with a natural gravitas who is able to develop relationships with clients, suppliers, and staff alike. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits.
If you feel you have the background required and would like to hear more please call Jonathan Russell on 0113 3202430 or email your CV to Jonathan@hudsonjames.co.uk; we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly