Our Client, a leading international manufacturer of plastic components for the Food Industry, is looking for a Technical Manager to manage site-wide projects including new product implementation and site development.
Reporting to the Operations Director, Key Accountabilities are:
- Responsibility for building positive working relationships with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Working collaboratively with internal department management to design and implement an effective plant layout.
- Project managing the integration of new product manufacture into the site and following through to end customer to ensure effectiveness of the process.
- Working with customers to understand issues and implement solutions.
- Recommending initiatives to ensure our client has leading edge manufacturing technology.
- Reviewing, recommending and taking responsibility for environmental programmes impacting the business.
- Reporting major activities/projects on a monthly basis to UK and European management.
- Providing guidance to team members.
Essential skills include:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Drivers Licence and Willingness to travel both in the UK and Europe
- An expert within the industry with experience in a senior level capacity
- Degree in Polymer Science and / or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Project Management
- Health and Safety Management
- Leading Manufacturer in the industry
- Broad product range
- 13,000 employees and a manufacturing presence in over 18 countries
Are you a strong and effective communicator with industry experience to a senior level? If you are looking for a challenging and interesting role, then this could be the job for you. The role attracts a salary of up to £60k per annum and is based at our client’s West Yorkshire site.
If you are interested in applying for this role please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4194 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly