Head of Operations
How do you add value to a food manufacturing business?
- Strong directional and inspirational leadership skill set?
- Experience of full P&L management?
- Experience of managing large production sites in a diverse environment?
- Experience of delivering change management & performance improvement programmes?
- Knowledge and experience of operating ‘Lean’ Manufacturing technique?
These would be the qualities I believe you would need to be Head of Operations with a chilled food manufacturer that is currently on-boarding multi-million-pound contracts with a leading retailer.
As Head of Operations, you would be reporting in to the General Manager. You would oversee the management and development of over 900 production staff. You would be an integral part of the site senior management team. You would have responsibility over site operational plan, site strategy and financial targets!
If this sounds exciting, then give me, Ed Marler-Roe a call on 01482 291141 and we can discuss how this business is moving forward and exactly where you would fit in.