Production Manager – West Midlands
Our client are a leading frozen and chilled food manufacturing company who supply a range of products into the major UK retailer’s. They are currently looking for a Production Manager on a permanent basis. On offer, a salary of £35K, with fantastic opportunity to progress within the business.
The successful candidate:
• Hands on management of the site
• Analyse and implement the weekly production plan for the factory and liaise closely with the factory and planning manager
• Responsible for all production lines on site
• Dealing with suppliers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (desirable):
• At least 5 years FMCG experience, preferably gained in the food industry within a team orientated culture.
• Working knowledge of BRC and General Supermarket Audit procedures and guidelines
• Chilled and / or Frozen experience within a food manufacturing environment
Production hours are Mon-Fri 6.00am - 3.00pm so you will need to be flexible. For more information please call Andrew Harrison on 0161 833 0181 or email with your most up to date CV Andrew.email@example.com
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly