Project Manager - NPI
A superb opportunity to join an exciting business within the NPI team.
As Project Manager within NPI your duties will include:
- Supervising all NPI activities including reporting and presenting progress status
- Working with suppliers from prototype to launch, ensuring launch readiness and sign off
- Liaising fir the Production Team and working with Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Process and Engineering disciplines
- Driving Continuous Improvement within the department
- Ensuring on time and budget delivery at SOP
The successful applicant must have:
- Educated to Degree/HND level in a technical discipline
- Proven leadership ability in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure, either on their own or as part of a team
- A track record in Engineering/Technical/Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing process and documentation including: DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan including relevant component inspection process and procedures
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO9000 & ISO14000 & TS16949
The successful candidate will join a strong team with a broad remit within NPI and new projects.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.
Apply for Project Manager - NPI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly