Project Engineering Manager
Role title: Interim Project Engineering Manager (2437)
Salary: £375.00/day + Expenses
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for a proven Interim Project Engineering Manager to join a leading chilled food manufacturer.
This role will initially be a two-month contract managing the installation of new industrial equipment within the factory.
The Project Manager will be the focal point of coordination with other departments, installation, commissioning, managing suppliers and sub-contractors, with responsibility for all site activity at the client’s premises and the key point of contact with the client.
- Proven Project Management experience with a history of delivering on time and within budget.
- Proven production line installation experience
- Exceptional budget control
- Proven stakeholder manager (C-suite)
- CAPEX project experience
- Strong people manager and motivator
- Passionate and highly motivated character.
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.