Health & Safety Manager
Job Title: Health and Safety Manager - IDEALLY FOOD MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE
Salary: Very Competitive (DOE)
This is a brand new position for an ambient business based in Manchester. This role will allow the successful applicant to grow into a position that brings responsibility and development at a SNR level.
The successful candidate will provide advice and support across multiple sites within the business and implement health and safety systems.
The role will cover a variety of duties, including:
- Review and develop all aspects of the health and safety management system
- Monitor, evaluate and review existing, new and upcoming Health and Safety legislation
- Work proactively with managers and other key staff to establish and maintain a programme of continuous improvement in the management of Health and Safety within their areas of responsibility
- Ensure that rigorous risk assessment and accident management systems are in place to enable risk assessment processes to identify hazards and to ensure that appropriate control measures are in place
- Maintain a central record of all risk assessments
- Discuss areas for improvement with relevant staff and/or external bodies and agree appropriate corrective action
- Ensure all training is up to date across sites
- Complete reports and any project work as required by management
- Previous experience in a similar role
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- IOSH qualification
- Train the trainer desirable
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Able to work calmly and efficiently under strict time constraints
Please get in touch to Amy@drnewitt or call 0161 833 0181 for more information.
Apply for Health & Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly