A superb opportunity to join an exciting business within the engineering team.
As Manufacturing Engineer your duties will include:
- Working in a fast paced hands-on manufacturing environment
- Supporting continuous improvement projects on site
- Providing engineering support and guidance to Production and Quality Assurance teams
- Developing the manufacturing process to achieve cost, quality and delivery objectives
- Designing tooling to support the manufacturing process
The successful applicant must have:
- A proven background in a machine shop environment.
- Experience of implementation, development and operation of manufacturing processes to achieve product / service quality demands.
- Quality framework experience
- It would be beneficial to have lean/continuous improvement experience
This role offers the opportunity to join an exciting company and develop and progress your career in this fast paced environment.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.