My client are a well-established fresh produce supplier based in Lincolnshire. They are currently looking to recruit a Technical Administrator.
- To request and collate all Supplier Technical due diligence as guided by the Compliance Technologist in the first 6 months, taking full responsibility for due diligence requests thereafter.
- To analyse and report technical due diligence using Supplier Information Database (SID) and Greenlight Supplier Approval systems – supported by Compliance Technologist in the first 6 months
- Liaise with the Ethical Team to ensure alignment of grower and packer ethical requirements
- To capture and report on supplier management performance.
- To support the Procurement and Technical Departments in relation to reporting Supplier Quality performance using Greenlight QC system
- To assist in the coordination of end of season supplier reviews.
- To assist with Traceability information requests
- To support with the administration of Greenlight in relation to Spec Management and other administrative requirements
- To assist the Site Quality and Compliance Manager with document control of policies and procedures
- To actively promote best practice in relation to Hygiene, Health & Safety standards and good housekeeping and support the Company’s efforts to minimize its environmental impact and adopt environmental best practice.
- To look to identify areas of improvement, opportunity and innovation and communicate these to the relevant personnel.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Tom Shaw for further information. 01233 223 712
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.