Back Shift Production Manager
Are you looking to progress your career in the food manufacturing industry?
This is a good time to join a fast growing food manufacturer who supplies a range of products into the major retailers. They are looking for a Backshift Production Manager to join their growing team.
You will be working Monday - Friday 2pm - 10pm and they will pay circa £30,000 + benefits for the right candidate.
Reporting into the Site Manager
- Ensure that standards are maintained to the highest level at all times through establishing and maintaining an audit process that covers the key KPI's.
- Deliver quality products in a safe manner ensuring all materials are utilized effectively.
- Management of people resource, carry out training needs where necessary.
- The successful candidate will have relevant management experience.
- Experience working in a high speed Production facility.
If you would like to apply for this wonderful opportunity then a please send me your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Richard Steele on 0131 226 5060, Mon - Thurs 8.45am till 7pm and Fri 8.45pm till 5.30pm.
Apply for Back Shift Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly