Interim Demand Planning Analyst (FTC)
Demand Planning Analyst required for a 6 month FTC with a food manufacturing business.
- You will be responsible for working closely with the commercial teams to ensure an accurate forecast.
- Full accountability of managing key accounts.
- Responsible for analysing trends and monitoring forecasts to ensure efficiency throughout the business and to ensure that financial targets are met and risks and opportunities are identified
- Supply chain experience within a FMCG environment
- Ideally demand planning experience
- Ability to handle large volumes of data
- Excel expertise
- Previous use of statistical forecasting packages preferred but not essential
If you would like to apply for this opportunity then please send me your most up to date CV or if you would prefer to call to discuss this role further, contact Lawrence Robertson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Interim Demand Planning Analyst (FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly