Supply Chain Manager
Deliciousness is in our DNA
Highly Competitive Basic Salary + Car + Flexible Benefits Scheme
Location: Bishop's Stortford
“Is ordinary out of the question? Is spectacular up your street? Deliciousness part of your DNA? Then you’ve got what it takes… and we want what you’ve got. And yes. This is the company you’ve dreamed of working for…
Gü Puds (also known as Noble Desserts Holdings Ltd) is a company on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere. Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions. Today, from our London HQ in West London to the sunny shores of France, we’re taking the world by storm. With sales of over £60 million we are continuing to grow globally, taking Europe by storm.
To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, tartlet, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. The fact is, we love our job and you can taste it.”
WHAT YOU WILL DO?: Reporting to the Operations Director you will lead a large team of talented people working across the Planning and Logistics functions within an integrated supply chain.
- Make recommendations on the direction of the supply network.
- Support the implementation of an ERP system into the business in order to improve controls and systems.
- Produce forward capacity plans which show customer sales demand and model factory capacity.
- Maintain an inventory planning system for finished goods which uses forecast demand and stock holding policies which optimise efficiency and service levels.
- Manage the materials requirements planning system which maintains materials stocks and produces ingredient and packaging orders to fulfil the production plan.
- Manage the scheduling of production (including mixing, processing, and packing) on a daily basis.
- In conjunction with the Operations Director and the commercial team, negotiate third-party finished product prices, supply and distribution agreements.
- Liaise with the main retailers and the NAM’s on promotional planning and forecasting.
Negotiate prices, payment terms, and supply agreements with all materials and consumables suppliers to the factory and Shepherd’s Bush.
WHO WILL YOU BE?: You will have previous experience in multi-site operational role with exposure to 3PL, and have the ability to champion a ‘right first time’ ethos.
- Possess a BTEC HNC/HND or degree in supply chain management, or business studies, but this is not essential if you have has the relevant work experience; and
- Professional qualification from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT UK).
HOW DO YOU APPLY?: Trust your impulses you should be part of our talented team. Email your CV to us via the apply button quoting reference 3049/48fm
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
Apply for Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly