Specifications & Artwork Coordinator
This is an exciting chance to work for an outstanding food manufacturer supplying a wide range of products across a number of chilled food categories. They are currently seeking a confident and motivated Specifications & Artwork Coordinator who can support the delivery of exceptional quality so that they can continue to provide amazing products.
As a key member of the company’s dedicated NPD team you’ll be responsible for:
· Creating, maintaining and updating product specifications according to customer briefs whilst ensuring that all food safety and legal requirements are adhered to.
· Working closely with Technical, Concept & Commercial teams to ensure that specifications reach and exceed quality standards ready for approval to guarantee successful product launches.
· Coordinate timely initiation of artwork processes and confidently present specification processes to customers.
· Liaising with external suppliers to certify that raw materials are compliant with company expectations and pass microbiological and nutritional tests.
· Managing and maintaining retailer specification systems and technical documentation to ensure all required information is readily available for key projects.
We are looking for a motivated Specifications Technologist who has previous experience in a similar role where you have used retailer online spec systems. Ideally you’ll have a food science degree or equivalent, although this is not essential as candidates with specific and relevant food manufacturing experience will also be considered. Good analytical, organisation and prioritisation skills alongside a keen eye for detail are a must in order to achieve success in this role as you will be working to tight deadlines. You will also have great communication skills as you will be in frequent liaison with internal and external colleagues as well as high profile customers.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to take on a new challenge where you can progress your technical career then apply now or contact us for more information.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.