Monday-Friday / Nights
A fantastic opportunity arises for a hygiene professionals who are looking for a new role within the food industry. My client will consider someone looking to take the step up into this role.
- Organise resources to maintain hygiene standards throughout the factory and ensure microbiological conformance, implementing corrective action where necessary
- Ensure that all Hygiene records are fully and correctly completed
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with specified cleaning schedules and procedures to ensure cleaning achieves the necessary standards
- Ensure training and development of the line team is up to date, identifying training needs, carrying out hands-on training and ensuring training plans are correctly completed and signed off against work instructions, safe systems of work and cleaning instruction cards
- Ensure Health and Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices are followed at all times and ensure compliance to safe systems of work when using chemicals and equipment/machinery
- Actively contribute to initiatives to identify opportunities for improvement in procedures and practices, suggesting actions to be taken
- Raise factory standards in all production areas & ensure compliance to the relevant factory, customer and third-party standards via a programme of auditing.
- Maintain effective control over labour and material usage, ordering as required on a regular basis.
- Experience within food manufacturing in a hygiene position
- Ideally managed a team
- Intermediate food hygiene required
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 266 5060