Supplier Assurance Controller
- Contract Type
Our client is a leading food supplier with market leading brands, part of a hugely successful multi-national parent. Very entrepreneurial and culturally diverse business that values high performance, collaboration and the desire to make a difference.
Exciting opportunity to join the Central Technical team as Technical Controller for the Supply Chain.
The purpose of the role is to be the technical lead on the commodities’ supply chain with full accountability for supplier approval across all commodities, ingredients, bought in goods and third-party warehousing.
The role will have accountability for our client’s central Food Safety & Quality Management System.
(The role can be based in the North West or North London)
- experience in a similar role or in food manufacturing roles maintaining food safety, quality and compliance
- A good knowledge of EU food legislation is required.
- The candidate must be analytical, accurate, tenacious and highly organised.
- This role will work closely with procurement, new product development marketing and will require good communication skills and a flexible can-do attitude.
- The role will include a high level of UK and international travel.
Apply for Supplier Assurance Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly