£ 20 – 25,000 (depending on experience)
Ref code: FMW17737
A well-established business who are continuously growing are currently seeking an experienced QA Assistant! This company have a strong passionate team and is a leading manufacturer of a popular product.
Have a good understanding of product specifications and work instructions
- Prepare for customer audits
- Maintaining all relevant records relating to the BRC standards
- Ensure all CCP’s relating to the HACCP are maintained and monitored at all times
- Maintain QA database and filling system.
- Monitoring and evaluating incoming raw materials, production and processing procedures.
- Assist in performing inbound inspections of selected raw materials to assure specifications are achieved.
- Internal audits: GMP, traceability, HACCP, paperwork, allergens, process, organic clean down, hand swabs
- Logs: product on hold, metal rejects, serious incident
- To help prepare for external audits
- carry out microbiological sampling, control and reporting
- review products involved in complaints if necessary
- provide support during runs or rework of sensitive products
- check and release products
- Trial testing – to take part in the technical reviews of new product development
- To monitor product shelf life testing
provide updates on any food safety or GMP related issues for the Technical manager to report
Ref Code: FMW17737
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Adella Mulla.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.