Butcher / Retail Butcher
Butcher / Retail Butcher Stevenage
We are recruiting for a full time Butcher / Retail Butcher role. The successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Greeting and serving customers.
- Preparing counter.
- Preparing different cuts of meat.
- Assisting customers with their purchases and providing product knowledge.
- Preparation of counter and pre-pack areas.
- Product sampling.
- Stock rotation.
- Price reduction.
- Receiving deliveries and completing paperwork required.
- Special Offer material distribution.
- General cleaning.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven Butchery and customer service Experience
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate and NVQ qualifications in Butchery/ Food Technology are desirable.
- An enthusiasm for retailing and specifically butchery.
- A good team spirit.
- A Real Passion for Excellent Customer Service
- A Keen Interest in developing a Career within the Retail Industry
Salary: A competitive rate of pay reflective of experience + Benefits e.g. Attractive Pension scheme, Life Cover Scheme, Opportunity to progress and develop in an expanding company
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.